Who we are
Our website address is: https://ukpropertymaintenanceservices.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may ask you to provide information that will enable us to provide services to you, enhance your site visit, respond to requests for information, support our customer relationship, assist you with technical support issues or follow up with you after your visit.
We may ask for your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, occupation, credit card information and other bank details and other information that is necessary to process your purchase, provide requested services or register you for or subscribe you to services or offers.
In particular, we may collect and process the following data about you:
• If you contact us or make inquiries, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your property transactions as landlord or tenant; and/or
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
• To speed up your searches; and
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use information held about you in a number of ways, including:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• To provide our services to you;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• To process your inquiries and property transactions and to provide you with the services as engaged with us; and
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We have contracted with third parties in connection with specific aspects of the fulfilment of services offered by us. We have in place contractual arrangements with such third parties to ensure that your personal data is processed fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the Act.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In addition to those purposes detailed in the section “Uses made of your personal data”, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If we are acquired, or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by contacting us in writing ay any time.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of any partner networks, advertisers or third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you and to correct, delete and/or block data we hold about you if that data proves to be factually inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant to the purposes of the processing. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
UK Property Maintenance Services
20 Kirkdale Rd